Graphic Designer ( UI / UX )
Osten Interactive, Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level to High-Level Graphic and UI/UX Designer for our web based and mobile applications. This is an independent contract position paying either hourly or on a project bid basis.
Osten Interactive was founded in 2006 as a resource for eLearning, Design, and Technology Industries to strengthen their projects with unique and memorable user interaction. We spend a lot of our time on eLearning, web development, and mobile application projects defining software, user interface, and design for a rock solid performing product.
As a Graphic Designer or User Interface Designer you will work directly with our team to build design comps around brainstormed storyboards, software wireframes, and client branding. Having for lack of better terms a “Web 2.0″ design etiquette is somewhere along the lines of what we are looking for.
An ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A portfolio, this speaks louder than words
- Experience in a fast paced design environment
- Honesty and accuracy in defining your timeline and delivering on your word
- Experience with Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator aka the CS4 suite
- Experience designing for or around software developers
- CSS, HTML, XML understanding and use
We are looking for someone who enjoys being part of the development process from start to finish. A Mobile Application Developer at Osten Interactive will play a significant role in the project team and their duties will include the following:
- Participate in project brainstorms
- Be the designer on the project from start to finish
- Self-manage his or her own tasks and time
- Ability to communicate proactively and collaborate with teammates
- Flexibility and desire to work on both games and applications
- Be motivated to work on fast-paced and highly engineered projects
Please send resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read “Graphic Designer”. Please include links (please check that they are live) of your work. No phone calls until we have reviewed and arranged for an interview. EOE